The sounds and smells of the 19th century come to life as the fire crackles and guests learn to bake, churn, season, stir and roast seasonal foods to create an authentic farm supper. Once dinner is prepared, guests gather, family style, at the hearth table to relish a savory meal and partake in lively conversation. The candles are lit, and the aroma of fresh-roasted coffee and a sweet dessert linger in the air.
*Click here to view our 2014 Hearthside brochure!
2014 Hearthside Dinners
February 8 (5-7pm):
Important information to know about Hearthside Dinners!
- Reservations are taken 30 days in advance;
first come, first served.
- Payment in full is expected at the time of the reservation,
as seating is limited.
- Hearthside Dinners are $40 per person
(adults ages 18 and up, please). Please let us know while making your reservations
if you have any dietary concerns or allergies.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own beer or wine.
- To reserve your spot at the table please call
(603) 323-7591 or toll free 1 (800) 686-6117.
Reservations or questions about reservations can also be emailed to our Finance Manager, Sheena Harte: email@example.com.
Any questions about our menus, dietary concerns, etc.,
may be emailed to our Program Manager, Erica Boynton: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos courtesy Nicole Nadolski