The sounds and smells of the 19th century come to life as the fire crackles and guests learn to bake, churn, season, stir and roast seasonal foods to create an authentic farm supper. Once dinner is prepared, guests gather, family style, at the hearth table to relish a savory meal and partake in lively conversation. The candles are lit, and the aroma of fresh-roasted coffee and a sweet dessert linger in the air.
NOVEMBER 22, 2014
Thanksgiving in the 19th Century
Important information about Hearthside Dinners:
- Reservations are taken 30 days in advance;
first come, first served.
- Payment in full is expected at the time of the reservation,
as seating is limited.
- Hearthside Dinners are $40 per person
(adults ages 18 and up, please).
- Guests are welcome to bring their own beer/wine.
- To reserve your spot at the table please call
(603) 323-7591 or toll free 1 (800) 686-6117.
Reservations or questions about reservations may also be emailed to Sheena Harte: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions about our dinners may be emailed to Program Manager Erica Boynton: email@example.com.
Photos courtesy Nicole Nadolski